Monday, May 22, 2006

RESIDUAL OZMOSIS ART SHOW

So, why has Augie been so lame at keeping up his blog? I've been busy trying to finish up the paintings for my art show next week. The invites are being printed up as we speak, but I'm posting a digital version for y'all to check out. It's a close-up of one of the paintings I'm working on. The theme for the show is The Wizard of Oz, and I'm doing my take on nine of the characters. Why nine? That's all the time I have to spare since I'm still working for the man. Anyway, hopefully I'll have time to post a few sketches between now and the show. Here's the lowdown for the reception:

Where: All City Coffee Pioneer Square

When: First Thursday / June 1st / 6-10 pm

Check out the website when you get a chance: http://www.allcitycoffee.com/

Anyway, hope to see you guys there. It should be a good time.

12 comments:

=shane white= said...

Can't wait to see it Augie, looks really freakin' fun!

=s=

geenpool said...

I'm there doode. I'm sooo there.

KYMadan said...

We'll be there Augie with checkbook in hand! Congrats on the solo show man. YOU KICK ASS.

Brock said...

I wish I could see that show.

justin norman said...

The countdown has begun. the last bits of paint applied to the canvas.
white dots to on the eyes.

Jeff said...

Wow that looks awesome. GREAT blog!

little brown said...

geez, aug, i'm so proud!

and sorry i can't be there (my teleporter doesn't work from canada).

your blog though is really cool. good luck on the show.

e.pun said...

Really looking forward to seeing all your paintings.

I'll be there!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Hello Bloggers

Learn about home business online opportunity and Find The Answers Today. You Wont Believe What You Find Out .

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it injecting diazepam pills Paintball fields in ill hewlett packard hp c4092a laser toner cartridge Acne egg yolk Having sex on a chair Wedding invitations using grey paper Category cruise lines news Federal blue dental insurance cellulitis bacteria and rice straw cheap epson ink cartridges Effects klonopin withdrawl http://www.printer-cartridges-1.info/inkjet_cartridges_laser_toners.html Toyota tacoma roof racks