Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Brushes, Needles and Burnouts Show

Alright, alright. Been getting some flack for not posting any art lately. The latest piece out of the studio is for the Brushes, Needles and Burnouts show. Keith, out at the Kustom Kulture Gallery was kind enough to ask if I'd submit a piece for the above mentioned show. Sounds like there's going to be tons of cool stuff going on. I wanted to make sure Keith got the piece in the mail before I started posting. Sounds like he's super busy putting the show together, so if anyone is in the area that weekend, check it out! I took some pics of the painting for the show and will post soon. Just have to sift through the ol' memory card. I'm lazy about that kind of stuff. More to come..........

1 comment:

Beezle said...

Great renderings!