Saturday, April 14, 2007

40 oz. Show



Yup, that's right. It 's a show with all 40 ounce bottles. Genius I tell you. Mike Gilbert of Vancouver is putting on the show. Check out the blog info here.




I'm just wondering how many people are going to do Colt 45 bottles with Lando on them , because, what else are you going to put on a Colt 45?


It was weird painting on such a smooth curved surface. It sucked even more trying to take pictures of the damn thing. It's transparent, so the light coming through the glass and the paint didn't help to take a good picture. Hopefully these pics will give you a good idea of the finished 40 0z piece.

I wanted to write "Cloud City Malt Liquor" on the bottle, but my lettering skills weren't feeling up to snuff that day. Nothing beats the saying they used in the old ads with Billy Dee. Colt 45 Malt Liquor: "It works every time." I think it only works every time if you're Billy Dee.

2 comments:

KYMadan said...

Oh... My... God.....
how perfect is this?!!!

Chris Battle said...

PLAYAH.