Sunday, April 08, 2007

Year of the Pig Show @ Kustom Kulture Gallery and Tattoo


Well folks, here's a heads up on the Chinese Zodiac show that will be going down on May 5th in Baldwin, New York, at the Kuston Kulture Gallery. It's a two man show. Two different takes on the Chinese Zodiac. The other artist that will be participating in the show is Bill Mc Evoy. Check out his Deviant site here for a taste of his artistic, eye splitting work.



When Bill told me he wanted to do the Chinese Zodiac for the show, my first question was, "Sure! How do you want to split them up?" His answer: "We'll, I'm going to do all twelve." In hindsight, I think I should have tried to come up with a better answer than, "Yeah, cool, let's do it!" Now, I'm glad I didn't. Doing all twelve of these paintings has been a marathon, but I'm having a blast doing them. I'm dying to go to the show to see Bill's take on all twelve paintings too.


Anyway, here are two more paintings for you to check out. "Organ Grinder" (year of the Monkey) and, "Piggie Possie" (year of the Pig) I'll try and post more as the show gets closer. Also, stay tuned for updates on the Saturday Morning show that will be going down in a few weeks. It's the same weekend as the APE convention. Th, th, th, that's all folks.