Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Geek Quota Fullfilled at San Diego Con


After getting a new iDork phone, I thought I would be Mr. Fancy pants and post pics live from the San Diego Comic Con directly to the blog. Screw that. If I had spare time to do anything at that show, it wasn't going to be getting sucked into the iDork and blogging. Any spare time was spent catching up with old friends and looking at artwork. If it wasn't one of those two, I was probably crashed out trying to get my energy back. Fighting through a sea of fat Klingons and Jokers can take a lot out of you. Here are a bunch of random pics from the floor taken on the new iDork. One of my friends dubbed the above photo "Auglien vs Predator" I'm still not sure who has the worst hair, me or The Predator. Enjoy the pics.










































3 comments:

Joe Kresoja said...

Right on, thanks for posting the pics. I don't know what to say about that last one, sniff sniffff.

Edward Pun said...

The Galactus bust with Silver Surfer... is INSANE! Thanks for posting the pics. What kind of loot did you score at SDCC?

El Pagano said...

Glad you guys are diggin' the pics. It was an exhausting show but lots of cool stuff to see.

-Ed, a lot of the loot I brought back was mostly art books. Bought a lot of cool books from Stuart Ng's booth.
http://www.stuartngbooks.com/
His books are like crack and he's the dealer.

By the way, Joe-
Stuart also has a cool Skip Liepke book that you should check out.