Monday, July 20, 2009

Testing....testing...

This "in progress" photo of the Jersey Warriors painting should have been in the last post, but I'm trying to figure
out how to send stuff from my phone.

So I guess the test worked. Just a quick update, too. If you haven't seen the rest of the art from the Crazy 4 Cult show, click here to see all the art. Lots of really cool stuff.

I'm currently trying to frantically finish up my current workload so that I can get down to the San Diego Comic con this week. Just wanted to make sure I got the phone-to-blog thing working so that I can hopefully post some pics from the con. I guess this internet thing isn't going away so I might as well take advantage of it. Anyway, if you can't make it to the show, check back here this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some decent pics to share. Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Gerald said...

Congrats selling this piece!

El Pagano said...

Gerald-
Thanks man! Also, thanks for checking out the blog.