Thursday, March 18, 2010

2010 Emerald City Comic Con

Just now getting around to digging up some photos from Seattle's Comic Con, last weekend. It was a super busy weekend, and I can't believe how much bigger the show keeps getting each year. Saw lots of old and new faces, and had a blast hanging with the art crew. The best part, local artist Ego and I shared a table and didn't kill each other. Good times. Here are some pics from some of the costumed con fans that were walking the floor.











Here's an art request that I thought was pretty cool. California native, Hilary came by the table and asked Ego and myself to draw some art on her shoes. Ego skull head on one shoe, and Frankenskully Aug-head on the other. Can't wait to see the finished product.


Anyway, the show was a blast and I wish I had more time to check out the show, but most of the time was spent behind the table dorking out on art and catching up with old friends. Thanks to everyone that took the time to stop by the table and check things out. If you want to see more photos from the show, the Seattle Weekly has some cool pics online. The Seattle Pi also has some great behind the scenes photos from the costume show. Also, check out Karin's photos at her Stumpytown site as well as Ed and Memo's con pics.

See everyone next year at the three day Emerald con! THREE!?!?!?!?

p.s. -If the guy that came by the table is reading this, that took a picture with me and his Lou Ferrigno signed fire fighter hat, I'd love to get a copy from you.

p.s.s -To the guy that came by the table asking if there was a High Times booth at the comic con, sorry you couldn't find one. It looked like you found one somewhere else anyway.

p.s.s.s. -To the guy that was dressed as Enlsaved Princess Leia, I wish you NEVER walked by my table. You have scarred my retinal nerves forever.

2 comments:

Mr. Popular said...

Awesome.

Ego said...

Good times!