Monday, March 07, 2011

ECCC 2011 Update


Yesterday was the end of a three day comic con in Seattle, Emerald City Con. Still recovering, but just want to say, thanks to everyone that came out and took the time to stop the table and say hi. Always fun catching up with everyone. I think the only thing I don't like about the show, is that I don't have time to get out and see much of it anymore. Still, had a blast and from what I did see, can't wait for the next one.

I brought out my Hellboy painting that will be in this Friday's art show at Tasty. Since Hellboy creator himself, Mike Mignola was at the show, The Hellboy fans were in full effect . Even the Hellgirl fans came out for the show.

This Hellboy fan came by the table and showed me the coolest limited edition Hellboy shoes I ever saw. The tread on the bottom has the Hellboy fist, and they even come with three different interchangeable soles that have Mignola art on them. Glad she got to get Mignola to sign them. Pretty rad.


I wish I had more time to get out and take more costume pics, but here's a few I managed to pop off.






This Chewbacca came by the table too. He just wouldn't leave me alone. Damn Wookies.
Anyway, another con down, and now, time to get ready for the next one. Once again, thanks to everyone that stopped by. Can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: