Thursday, April 12, 2012

G1988's Hitchcock Tribute Show!





This Friday is G1988's (Venice) tribute to Alfred Hitchcock. 
There's a scene in Hitchcock's Spellbound where Salvadore Dali designed the dream sequence. It's crazier than I remember. Should have done something more surreal now that I think about it Oh well. 

If you're a Hitchcock nerd, this is pretty neat.
This is actually cooler. My buddies just turned me onto this Rear Window project.
Jimmy Stewart's POV spliced together in real time. Neato!

Here's one more. Hitch's answer to, "What is your definition of happiness?" 
It's my new mantra.




2 comments:

Megan Belcher said...

Insane... I was JUST talking about Hitchcock films at lunch today. Killer work!

Augie Pagan said...

Thanks Megs!Hitchcock seeps through all fabrics of our lives at some point. Even lunchtime.