Thursday, April 12, 2012

Quid Pro Quo


Title: "Quid Pro Quo"
Size: 12" x 9"
Medium: Acrylics on gesso board

I know it's a little late for this, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out to Emerald City Comicon  earlier in the month and took the time to stop by the table and say hi. It was great to see everyone and catch up. The show was a huge success and I'm really looking forward to next year's show.

Anyway, this Friday, the Greenwood art walk is going to be in full swing. This piece is for the group show at Tasty. Get the deets below. There will also be some cool stuff going on at Urban Light studios and I'll be there for the closing party of the 5 year anniversary show as well as the book signing for the "Look Up Here" book that John and Michelle put together. There's also another show there that night I'll have a piece in. More on that soon. Hope to see you all there.


3 comments:

misael said...

Meeeoooowwww!

=shane white= said...

Oh wow...that's pretty sexy.
Still would love to know how she moves her tail. :)

=s=

Augie Pagan said...

The tail? The way the scene is going right now I think Batgirl can tell you how it moves.