Thursday, December 12, 2013

Boba Fett Ammo Box


"Boba Box"
Acrylics and spray cans on metal.
11" x 7" x 5.5"



Tonight, LTD Gallery in Seattle, will be putting on another Star Wars group show. I had another ammo box laying around and decided to paint it up, Boba Fett style.



The back and front are painted up, so make sure to check out both sides if you see it at the show. I threw in that crazy bounty hunter symbol on the side, just for fun. So, basically, you're getting  three paintings in one. Good deal!







I didn't take too many process shots,but you can see the inked up image above, before the colors were blocked in. I kept it fairly loose, because I personally like to see parts of the box showing through.



                                    The info for the show is below. Hope to see you all there!


1 comment:

tom verre said...

It's the base color that makes it so appropriate. Very nicely done!